Friday, May 7, 2010

Whim, whimsy, whimsical.


Whimsy, whimsy, whimsy. What does whimsy mean?

Whimsy: an odd or fanciful notion.

Hm. I guess I just had a whimsy for being whimsical.



So I've got this Spanish looking classical guitar.


I love it. It makes the most awesome music. Whenever I play it I feel like I should be in a flamenco skirt and swaying my hips. The coolest thing about it, my dad found it in a dumpster! I think thats pretty cool.

I think it is pretty cool how all the Marvel movies are tied in together. Iron Man is one of my favorite movies. I can't wait to see the second one!

I watched the new Sherlock Holmes yesterday. It was pretty awesome. I have always wanted to observe things and be able to get information out of it. Although I think Sherlock's ability to perceive things in a split second is a bit far fetched. Although it is awesome.

For some time now I have had really bad urges to sew something. And then I saw my sister's blog. She made the cutest skirt! Without a pattern! My need to sew intensified. And all I have is a bunch of fat quarters that I am supposed to make quilts out of. Its really cute fabric, I just don't have enough of it. Sigh... I have a gift card to JoAnne's that I really want to use. But I don't think we will be going to St. George anytime soon.

Anyways. Thats all I have to say. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Carolina mama said...

I'm glad that you are sewing now. I can't wait to see what you've made.