Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wandering of thoughts.

I am starting this post with an epic wandering thought.

Toilets


Pretty epic, right? You must be shocked.


You may be thinking that you aren't hearing right.

Or maybe you'll just cover your ears.

Anyway, toilets. I was cleaning mine yesterday when I noticed that on the underside of the lid it says CHURCH. At first I was astonished. Are they saying that church is excrement? I was almost about to shake my head in a sassy way and go "I don't think so". But then I started thinking. You know, our church takes in the "refuse" and allows them to repent. The sins (poop) get washed away, and they are left crystal clear! Perfect analogy.

I don't know how I think of these.


This toilet is worth 75,000 DOLLARS! Whew.

Trends. They are strange. I'm sure I will look back on pictures of me now and go: WHY DID I WEAR THAT? Or, WHY DID I STYLE MY HAIR THAT WAY? I hope not. Luckily, dark makeup and caked on foundation isn't my style. In fact, I don't wear any makeup. I really hope I don't have to in the future. I might, I just won't like it.


Hairspray. I hate it. Just so you know. It smells weird, and I don't like it.


While organizing the garage I found this hat. I told my dad to take this picture so I could say that he had me working in a Chinese sweatshop.

Hey guess what. Last day of school tomorrow! Yes....

Ciao.

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

You were cleaning your toilet???!?

JK. You have such random posts. I'm sure you like them that way.