Sunday, May 30, 2010

Molly Mahoney

Since we've moved, our internet connection has been a little iffy. And for the past... two days, it hasn't worked at all. So, while it's working, I've decided to hurry and do a post.


While the internet hasn't been working, I have filled some of my time composing a song on the piano. I started it a few months ago, and still haven't finished it. I just can't figure it out. I want it to be light, if you know what I mean. But so far it starts out mysterious, and then it goes into lighter stuff, and then mysterious again. I can't figure it out. Today I figured out a new part of the song. I am almost to the end, I just can't figure it out! Hence the title of this post.

Molly Mahoney is from a movie called Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, in case you didn't know. It is one of my favorite movies because it is so magical. Molly Mahoney is a music prodigy. For a while she has been trying to finish her first concerto. But she is stuck, she can't figure out the ending. I now know how she feels.

I can't remember if she finishes the song at the end of the movie, I hope she did. Anyway, I have now done my quick little post. I am off to try and finish my song.

I associate almost everything with flowers. These flowers are what my song, to me, "feels" like.




3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Your song was very pretty and relaxing, from what I heard of it. Nice job!

Wanda said...

I can't wait to hear it all finished!!! :D I have only heard the first little bit (as you well know:) but I was in complete awe the hole time, not that I was shocked that you had such talent but that you bade something SO BEAUTIFUL! Your FIRST TRY!!!
To Any One Ells Who Reeds This Blog: Next time you see Megan you need to have her play you her master piece :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Beautiful pictures! &I miss playing the piano, good luck on finishing your song!