Wednesday, May 19, 2010

EIGHT MORE DAYS TILL SCHOOL ENDS. Yes...


Hey guess what. I'm going to be in the high school in FOUR months. That is going to be very strange. I am going to be able to drive next year.... WEIRD. I am not very excited about being the youngest class in the school. I wonder if people actually make fun of us youngins like they depict in books and whatnot. I'm sure some people do. I SHALL PREVAIL!

Friday us 9th graders are having a pool party. I am sort of iffy about it. The pool water will probably still be cold (unless they heat the city pool water). And there will be a hundred emotional roller coaster teenagers vying for each other's attention. Great...

Anyway, I've gotta clean my room. Just last night I started getting claustrophobic, which is strange for me. I really need to start cleaning. So, I'm off!



2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

I don't think Hurricane High makes a big deal about the youngest class. After all, technically 9th graders should be freshmen in high school, not 10th graders. You'll already be a sophomore!

Carolina mama said...

Won't you look stylish, though.