Sunday, May 16, 2010

Can't think of a title.

My dad always has a lot of stuff in his pockets. The other day he emptied them out and took a picture of what was in them.

Dad's pockets:

money clip
3 recepts
wallet
Sharpie
mini screwdriver
red pen
black pen
safe key
glasses
mini flashlight
Infinity key
main key chain wad (27 keys)
handkerchief
12' tape measure
hearing aids
cell phone
76 cents
pocket knife
2 checkbooks
Tylenol container
keys to 4 apartments
mail key
key to house by Walmart
stud finder
Leatherman
5 double robe hooks

Wow. That's a lot of stuff. Lets lighten your mind with some new and fresh pictures of flowers. (I like flowers if you hadn't noticed.)










I have been feeling marvelously happy today. Don't know why...


Things I am happy about:

We are almost all moved out of our house.

We have some wonderful roses blooming.

We are going to have a beautiful (but small) yard.

School is almost out!

I can type. You have no idea how grateful I am for that.

Someone thanked me for all my random posts on Facebook yesterday. They said that they made them laugh.


And I'm sure I could think of a lot more, but my brain hurts.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Haha...so glad you took that pic of dad's pocket contents for posterity's sake.

Carolina mama said...

What was my Infiniti key doing in his pocket? I need to put an alarm on that thing. Let's get him a European shoulder bag for his birthday.