Thursday, May 27, 2010

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Yesterday was the last day of school. Well, technically today is, but no one comes on the official last day. I am so glad there is no more school. I feel kinda lazy.

We filled our day checking out of classes and signing yearbooks. Do you know how hard it is thinking of something to write in them? It is very hard. So I just resorted to writing: Megan Murset was here. I wrote a few personal stuff in each one, but I figured that writing Megan Murset was here, was easier.



They had huge blow up slides and a dunking tank. I didn't go on any of them, I didn't really feel like it. I just sat with my friends on the grass for two hours talking about everything under the sun.

Friends... below.
(Missing some, they were somewheres else.)



Thinking about more school makes me want to go: Blech.


I'm watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. So far, it is pretty interesting. Doesn't really follow the book, but thats okay. I think it is a good movie by itself.

Anyway, those are my thoughts for the day.

Toodle pip

P.S. Who reads my blog? Just wondering.

5 comments:

The Mursets said...

We read your blog. Keep it up.

Tyler and Monica

Carolina mama said...

I read your blog. It's fabulous. Dad reads it, too, but doesn't comment because he doesn't have an account.

Project Maniac said...

What are you going to do now that school is out?

Rheanna Bristol said...

Oh my goodness! You are so funny! I love your blog and I love your beautiful face in my class!
Keep me laughing girl!

Wanda said...

that is just to weird that SCHOOL IS OUT!!! Did you go to the movies?
I read your blog :)