Thursday, May 13, 2010

Um... Really?

Just some flowers to make me feel better before I go into theatrics about I am so iffy about.



My end of the year ballet performance is next week. I know my dance teacher loves all of us; but does she just have to pick the weirdest costumes? Sigh... my ballet costume. I don't want to wear it. But I will have to grin and bear it. My pointe costume. Makes me feel like I should be doing the cancan in the movie Moulin Rouge. It consists of fishnets, a bustle, and a parasol. AUGH! Yeah, I will just have to GRIN AND BEAR IT. And that is all I have to say about that.


I want summer to come. I don't get this weather. One day its 80 degrees, the next, 50. The weather goes UP and DOWN. Its getting really annoying. This weather has caused it to be a sweatshirt week. I wake up and go: Blah... sweatshirt time. It keeps me warm and its comfortable. Especially when you are doing end of level testing.

And now for something completely random.


2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Is that a Chicago Peace rose?? One of my favorites!

That Batman and Robin thing cracks me up.

Carolina mama said...

Someday, I will teach you the Batman dance from the TV show in the 60"s. Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da BATMAN!!!