Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Funny you should say that...

Well, Melissa, turns out I DID make you something out of that fabric.

I made my sister in-law Monica a bag awhile ago, and ever since then people have been bugging me to make them one. Apparently they really like rust colored fabric. Well... there is not a lot of rust colored fabric out there. So I got some different colors.


This is what I made Monica's out of. It had a brown lining, and I think it is way cute. I had made so much of those bags that I got sick of them. So I was wondering why people like those bags so much. They are actually really cute and really easy to make! It took me an hour to make all three of them.

Sorry Monica, if I made you another one, there would be a riot.

:)


Lori's

This was supposed to be her birthday present, but I never got around to giving it to her. Don't worry Lori, I'll give it to you today. I made all the bags way bigger than the pattern says to make it. Bigger space is always bueno.



Maria's

From the look of your baby's room, I'm assuming that your theme is red. Therefore, I made you a red one! Oh yeah, you were there when I bought this fabric.



Melissa's

And this one is for you, Meliss. :)

I don't know if the dark color will hide stains, although if it did get any stains, I'm sure you would be able to get them out.


Made with love!
(and fabric, thread, patience, and the music of Disney)

4 comments:

The Mursets said...

So nice. I love my bag and use it all the time. Feel free to make me another one anytime.(Are these ones bigger then the one you made me??? If so I am way jealous...)

Project Maniac said...

Oh ... Thanks, I'm excited. I love bags. I 'm not happy unless I'm carrying at least two.

The Yoder's Five said...

Thanks Meg!!!!!!!!! You are so awesome!!! I love it!

PS. I might be asking you to sew some of these for Christmas presents for some people. I'll provide the fabric and pay you for your excellent services. :)

Maria Nielson said...

I love mine!!!!!!!!!!! Same as Melis, only you can make the bags for me :) Haha.