Monday, September 20, 2010

Veronica Martinez.

First of all...


Happy 1st Birthday Luke! Gosh, isn't he cute?! He was a bit grumpy at first because he had just woken up from a nap. But he soon dug into his cupcake and got chocolate everywhere. Happy Birthday!

Now onto the juicy stuff.


Veronica Martinez

This wonderful and gorgeous person is my best friend.

She knows basically all about me and I know everything about her. As someone once said about us, "You two are tighter than peanut butter and jelly sandwiches". Yeah, I guess that's a good way to put it. Wherever Veronica is, I am. Wherever I am, she's right there with me. The sad thing is, when I first met her, I didn't want to talk to her! She was the new girl and I was really shy. I would like to thank Ms. Hupka with all my heart for pairing me up with her for that planet assignment.

I was sitting on my bed listening to my book on tape when I had a sudden urge to write about my best friend. So I paused it and came here. She reads my blog and she will get mad at me for doing this. PSH! She needs to hear this anyway.

Veronica, although she may not think it, it just plain AWESOME. I shall list the things that she is.

*Awesome
*Beautiful. Yes Veronica, you are beautiful. DON'T TRY AND DENY IT! It's in written word and cannot be erased. So just live with your beautiful self and be happy.
*Amazing artist
*Very funny. She plays off my strange humor in a way that I don't think anybody else could. We know each other just that well.
*Proclaimer of which boys are cute. She never holds back. Haha
*Movie quoter
*Do I have to say it again? MY BEST FRIEND.

Sometimes we get in little annoying fights, but I can always make her laugh and forget about it. After all, sometimes I'm wrong and don't want her to know. :D One time we got in a fight about how Aang holds his staff in the beginning of each episode as he stands on the mountain. We were at Girl's Camp when it started, so we couldn't look it up. We thought Veronica was right for awhile, until we got home. Turned out I was right! She owed me a Butterfinger. Anyway, on to other things.

I'm pretty sure sometimes she thinks I am crazy beyond reason. But I can say the same for her. We are the Dynamic Duo as people call us.

Now, a letter to Veronica.

Dear Veronica,

Hello my dear, wonderful, awesome, gorgeous, funny friend. I just want to say that no matter what, I will always be your best friend and sister at heart. I will always be here for you. Through your hard times and boy problems, I will always be there. I will let you rant to me about boys as long as I can rant to you about the latest plots in Merlin. Always remember this, and do not forget it, you are a good person. You are also a beautiful person. And again, it has now been put in writing, so you can't deny it. Also, I am the Avatar. You can be the next Avatar in line. Airbending rules. I love you with all my heart (in a friendly and sisterly way of course). Don't ever change!

Love, Aang
(haha, I'm sorry, but Aang sounds so much cooler than Toph. Don't worry, Toph still rocks.)


Megan and Veronica.
THE DYNAMIC DUO!
(Said in an announcer's booming voice)


1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

AW. Best friends are the best! I don't see Jaki very much anymore, but we've been besties since 4th grade and I don't think that will ever change.