Sunday, October 3, 2010

General Conference... and random pictures.


General Conference was, as always, amazing. Gosh, The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's music is so beautiful! Sadly, our couch is not very comfortable, so I had to sprawl out in different positions to get comfortable. But don't worry, it didn't distract me from the messages. ALWAYS watch General Conference. It's good for ye.
Must they always sing "God Be with You till We Meet Again"? It always reminds me of when they took the Apple Valley people out of our ward. They played that song and everyone was bawling. It's a pretty song, but they sing it all the time.

Anyway. I don't really have anything else to say about General Conference except that it was pretty cool.

I know, I know. I'm random. Hence the random pictures. Seriously, every time I do a post, I go through all our pictures and pick out random ones. Most of the time I don't use them, but this time I'm using all of the ones that I picked out.


Goodness. This is such a WEIRD picture. It has not been played with, I actually did stick my head in a kaleidoscope. It was forever ago, way back when I was... before I got into Young Womens. I don't know why, but my dad framed it.


Same with this one. He told me to rise up and out of the water while he took pictures. I did it again and again with a serious expression. He finally got frustrated with me and told me to smile. Being the smart aleck I am, I gave him my most cheesy smile. And, being the loving father that he is, he proceeded to frame it and enter it in the County Fair... and then he hung it up in our gallery. Sigh...


Mmm... Star Wars. I am thinking about being a Jedi Knight for Halloween this year. Do you think they would let me bring a lightsaber to school? I doubt it.


This picture reminds me of Calvin off of Calvin and Hobbes. I took this in a moment of complete bored-ness.


For some reason, whenever I look at this picture I want to break out into evil laughter. Strange? I think so.



These two pictures make me laugh every time I see them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whew. WELL, now that I have written a completely useless and pointless post, I must now go and eat some food.

I remember when I used to say "Toodles!" every time I was going to say goodbye. I'm glad I don't anymore, now it just sounds weird.

Toodles!

:D

2 comments:

Wanda said...

well Meg glad you still have some randomness in you :) And General Conference was AMAZING!!!

Rheanna Bristol said...

I adore you. I think your a doll! Great pics!