Thursday, January 27, 2011

I was born in the 90's.

Look how glamourous this picture of my aunt is! Seriously, that's some Hollywood glam going on here.


She's so pretty. I just thought I would share that with you.

Guess what. I watch The Bachelor. Yeah, I do. My parents even watch it! It is so entertaining. I would just have to say, that girl from Utah, is crazy. She needs to get off the show. But I guess you need to have a little craziness on the show to make it interesting. When she get's that irritated look on her face, it makes me want to run from the room. I wonder if she practices witchcraft. Okay, that was mean. But I seriously wonder about her.  I would also like to say that they need to do a little research into the ladies fears, because they keep on picking dates that they are all scared of! But whatever.

I know that I say this every year, but I just have to say this.

I cannot wait for spring.

Too bad we won't have this fabulous cherry tree in our yard anymore. I miss it. BUT. We do have a plum tree and a peach tree. So it's all good.



Well, all these catty women are frustrating me. Just leave him alone! Sheesh.

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night!

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Is that Nanette?!? Very fabulous. I can't believe you watch the Bachelor. Reality shows are my pet peeve.

Maria Nielson said...

I like reality shows, haha. I'd prob watch the Bachelor if we had more than 5 channels...That hardly looks like Aunt Nanette! What a pretty picture!