Sunday, January 2, 2011

{1-2-11}

I am so glad it is 2011. It is so much easier to write.
I don't really have anything to post about. Actually, that is the case most of the time I blog. So I just try and make really boring stuff sound really interesting. I'm not sure if it works, but I'm going to keep trying.
So here's some boring stuff.
Things I obsessed about in 2010.
(And still might be obsessed about. Hey, 2010 was only two days ago.)
Dun, dun, dun...
AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER



I am pretty much (still) obsessed with that picture of Aang Earthbending. Heck, I've been obsessed with Avatar for a long time. In fact, I got all three seasons on DVD for Christmas. Veronica is very jealous of all the bonus features I get to see. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, AVATAR IS AWESOME.



This is still associated with Avatar. Suki is so cool, and this picture is cool. I am considering being her for Halloween. The face paint is awesome.



SCOTTIE BLACK LICORICE


Too bad they don't sell these in Hurricane anymore. It's practically the only type of black licorice that I like. So. Good. My mom got a whole tin box of them. She better lock those up because I've already been snitching some.



SHOES




I've been obsessed with shoes for a very long time. I don't think I could wear heels THAT high, but I do like heels.  Shoes, shoes, shoes. I love 'em.




SCARVES


Who DOESN'T like scarves? By the way, I really like that red one.



MY TEETH

I've been obsessed with my teeth for a very long time. I don't have very many self esteem problems (probably because back in my awkward stage I swore to myself that I would never have self esteem problems. I'm stuck with this body, so I might as well appreciate it.), but my teeth have always annoyed me. Oh, just see for yourself.



Megan. 11 years old. Bad teeth. I never smiled with my mouth open (this was an exception). I absolutely did not want metal braces (due to my brother having them on for FIVE YEARS.) so when my dentist suggested Invisalign, I readily agreed. I only had Invisalign for a year and a half, and nobody even noticed them. Although they were a pain, I like the results.



Too bad I'm STILL insecure about them. Smart little me forgot to wear my retainer, and now it doesn't really fit. I still complain that from the side, my teeth look crooked (they do!). It's probably because of my large front teeth and how they stick out practically a millimeter (that's a lot in teeth terms) from my other teeth. So, at this moment, my teeth are really my only insecurity.



THIS PICTURE


I can never seem to get a good picture of this. It used to be at Disneyland. It is the most awesome picture of Mulan I have ever seen. I want a huge copy of this hung up in my room.



THESE OTHER PICTURES


Swan Lake. I have always wanted to wear that costume. I convinced my dance teacher to let us learn dances from different ballets (Coppelia, Romeo & Juliet, Swan Lake). It is going to be AWESOME.



Marvelous picture. I actually have a flamenco skirt. It's black and fantastically twirly.



THIS BOUQUET 


 How creative is that? Very. It's made out of brooches. Timeless, cool, and nifty. I am considering doing that same thing for my wedding bouquet.




PONYTAILS


Now that my hair is finally long enough to look good in a ponytail, I wear them all the time. Let's just say that I never wore a different hairstyle all through 3-5th grade, and sort of all through 6-8th grade. Then I cut my hair really short and that was the end of my ponytail days. I love ponytails.



PSYCH


I think this is my favorite show. Ever. The picture explains it all.

I just have to say that I am still obsessed with all these things. Oh yeah, I forgot to put french toast on the list. Wow, I am all of the sudden craving a mayonnaise and cheese sandwich. It is so much better than it sounds. And I just realized that I always get cravings for food when I'm blogging. Do you think that's psychological? Maybe.

Anyway, have a happy Sunday while I go eat my sandwich.


1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Tyler's not the only one who had braces for 5 years..................

Anyhoo, it looks like you had fun in California. I remember taking a picture in front of the Star Wars stuff on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.