Saturday, January 15, 2011

{1-15-11}

I've come to the conclusion that I do not like small pictures. I never have. With a small picture, you can't see all the details and beauty! But with a big picture, it brings out the beauty and awesomeness! Oh, just look for yourself.



Ah. Much better.

Anyway. Apparently my Zodiac sign changed. I went from being an Aries who's qualities are: initiative, courage and determination. And now I'm a Pisces who's qualities are: compassionate and charitable nature. I feel like my whole life has been a lie. I don't know who I am!

Haha. Just kidding. I've never paid attention to that kind of stuff.

I'm having a good 2011 so far! I knew this year was going to be good. It better stay that way! All in one year I am going to turn 16, get my drivers license, and I'm going to keep my room clean! This is going to be one momentous year.

I never knew I liked basketball. I always just brushed it off because I've never been good at it. I remember going to my brother's basketball games, but that's basically it. Well, I guess I've gone to church ball. That's pretty fun. I went to a school basketball game yesterday. I was probably the loudest screamer there! I was screaming at the ref, screaming at the players, and screaming just for the fun of it! Surprisingly my voice isn't hoarse. I got so worked up that after the game my legs were all shaky from all the jumping up and down I was doing. My friend Naomi and I are now basketball game buddies. Our yells and screams combined could probably drown out the whole crowd. Long story short, I'm going to keep on going to basketball games. I'm going to be my school's number one fan.

Veronica had the funniest reaction to eating sourdough bread for the first time. It was hilarious! Let's just say that she thinks it's nasty and she never wants to eat it again. My mom said that it's probably an acquired taste, and from that came a confusing conversation:

Megan: That means that you sometimes like it over time.
Veronica: Medium.
Megan: What?
Veronica: Medium!
Megan: I said that it takes awhile to like it.
Veronica: I know, I want it medium.
Megan: What are you talking about?
Veronica: I want my bread to be toasted medium.
Megan: ... wha-... never mind.

Sometimes I think she just tunes me out.

1 comment: