Thursday, October 21, 2010

{10-21-10}

My Latest Creation


My sister's baby shower was last Saturday and I decided to make her a bag with pockets. I forgot to take pictures of the pockets, so you'll just have to imagine what they look like.

I decided to do my usual bag pattern, with a little ruffled twist. It turned out pretty well! I think she liked it. :)




Then I wrapped it up and gave it to her!

My friend Veronica and I decided to try on some of Maria's old prom and bridesmaid dresses the other day. It was a lot of fun!

These are my favorite pictures.



My mom says I'm all set for dresses. But mom...


FALL
is almost here!


I didn't take these amazing pictures, my dad did.




I usually don't get very excited for fall, but this year I really am! I bought a yellow scarf yesterday to fulfill my fall clothing needs.


I did take these. I think once all the leaves have changed, I'm going to drag my dad down to Zion to take pictures. I can't wait!



Random flowers that are sitting on our window sill. I have been asking my dad if I can get a flower box outside of my window. I think he's almost ready to say yes. Am I right, Dad?

I know, I know. BORING post.

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

I bought both those dresses at Lee's in the mall like, 10 years ago! Good times, good times. I can't believe you're big enough to wear them! You were practically a toddler when I got married!

OK you were probably in kindergarten. But still. I'm old.

The Yoder's Five said...

P.S. Is that the FLOOR in your ROOM I see?!?!?!??

JK, JK Meg. Haha