Monday, October 25, 2010

My new vessel.


This bowl (or vessel), is my latest creation in ceramics. I don't know if I like it or not.... I'm still debating on the like-age factor.


I dipped it in Sunflower Yellow glaze and then splashed white glaze over it. I am quite proud of it and intend to make another one, but with different glaze.


I am glad that I haven't completely lost the joy of roses in my back yard. The roses from our old house stick out over the brick wall into our yard of our new house. So I still get to enjoy them :)



Our morning glories are slowly starting to diminish. Which makes me sort of sad, I think they are very pretty.


As I was walking back inside from taking pictures of my vessel, I saw my cat and knelt down to take a picture. LITTLE DID I KNOW that I had knelt down right into some dog excrement. I have no idea who's dog it is who keeps on pooping in our yard, but it annoys me. (I know it's not my cat. I am very familiar with what her... stuff looks like. But that is due to cleaning out her litter box. And I'm sure you wanted to know that.)

Anyway.... Veronica, Natasha, and I took some pictures while it was all overcast. When it's overcast, that always makes for good lighting, which is always good.



Our first batch of pictures was of us jumping off the brick wall. (You can see the roses sticking up).


Veronica and I were having a good time, although it took forever to get onto the brick wall.



I don't think Natasha was so keen on the idea of jumping off a brick wall...


Then Veronica and I took some cheesy best friend pictures.




I need a tan...





WHALAH.

Now that you know all about my boring life, I shall depart.

Megan, OUT.

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Cute flying pics! Jaki and I used to take random pictures like that. I like the yellow bowl!

Maria Nielson said...

I like the yellow bowl too! I want you to make me a pot :)