Monday, September 12, 2011

Suspense.


My inspiration for my dress came from this picture. No, I did not make my dress, although I considered doing that for quite awhile.
But guess what.
IT'S SPARKLY! Like the skirt above! It's not something I usually wear, but hey, when will I ever be able to wear something with that much sparkle? Nowhere.  Like I said, you won't be able to see the dress until after, because then you'll get the whole image. Ya know?

Glitter = ew
Sequins (done the right way) = glorious joy


I was going to get a black version of this dress, but we couldn't figure out how to add sleeves to it. Plus, it just wasn't the one.  I promise that I won't make such a big deal with all the other dresses, but this is my first dance, so I'm entitled to make a big deal. So there.


I really wish that I could wear these shoes with it. But no, they don't match. Sad day.

So..............................................Uh............... See you later.

2 comments:

The Mursets said...

That's it! I am coming over when you are at church to sneak a peak! haha I can't wait to see it!

The Yoder's Five said...

Are you kidding me--how can you not like GLITTER?!?!?!?

Meg.

Well at least you'll have sequins.