Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Homecoming 2011

 Homecoming was so much fun! I did catch a cold in the process (not from kissing, Maria), but I didn't show up until afterwards!  Let's just say that I was sooooo excited about my dress, hair, and makeup. I've never been that dolled up before!

We got a ton of pictures before the dance!
Wahlah.
Me 'n Myles
We tried our hand at interpretive dancing.
Oh my goodness, my hair was fantastic. I asked my dad to take pictures of the hair... but he didn't take a picture of the back. That was my favorite part! But there's a picture in here somewhere that shows it :)
Thank you so much Monica and Maria for helping me get ready and for doing my makeup and hair! Everyone commented on how pretty it looked :)
No, we didn't plan to all match.  Our group was so much fun! We had a blast!


 Ilovemydress.
 There's the back of my hair! Click on it to see it closer.
I don't know what we're doing.... but we had fun doing it!

 Oh Jessica, you're awesome.


I am so glad that these people were in my group, they really made it so much fun!
The next school dance is Sadies. I have no idea who I'm going to ask. Ssssiiiigggghhhhh.....

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

You look lovely da'ling :) I'll do your make up anytime ;)

The Yoder's Five said...

So pretty!!!!! I wish I had a couple of hair and makeup pros for those things back in the day.

I love your shoes!