Monday, August 22, 2011

Escuela.

I know it's late to tell you this, but I started school last Monday.


This is basically what I looked like when I got home. Except Veronica was with me and we were both sprawled out on the couch. 
(This is a reenactment.) 

HEY GUESS WHAT!


I have a car. And guess what. I DRIVE IT. Because that's what you do with cars.
Duh.
I even have my own parking space at school! I'll take a picture of it sometime.

Aaaallllssssoooo....
Here are pictures of my ribbons.
:)

Sweepstakes, 1st place, and Best of Show.
BOOYAH!
You can see a part of our photo gallery in the back of the picture. Pretty awesome, eh?


I think this picture should've won more, but oh well. It still got 1st place!

I am currently obsessed with Korean TV shows. They are pretty darn awesome.

P.S. It is certainly not cold enough in Hurricane to be wearing pants. But today was picture day, so I made an exception. Don't worry, I wore a different shirt than that. And my picture actually came out good! Wahoo!

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Those are some sweet ribbons! WOO!!! And I like your hair.