Monday, August 8, 2011

The County Fair

I'm really falling behind in my posting. Blame Harry Potter. I've been rereading all the books! 

There is exactly one more week till school starts.  Um..... not so sure what to think about that. My hair better cooperate on the first day and on picture day. I'm crossing my fingers on that one.
I'm going to be a Junior. No longer a Sophomore, and I am SO happy about that.

Every year my dad and I enter pictures in the county fair! I completely forgot about taking pictures for the fair, so my dad looked through my pictures and picked out a couple that I took. I hope they win something!


- - - - - - - - - -

My dad is entering this picture in the fair, he'll probably win something. He always does! He's a pretty amazing photographer. He's taught me a lot.

I must eat.
(I am not implying that I am a vampire.)
Toodle loo!

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Cool pictures! I've never seen the one in the State Capitol before. I hope you both win something.