Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dreams...


I wish I looked like this in my sleep. But no, this was a photo taken to show Veronica my newly dyed hair. You can still see the dye stains on my hairline! Oh well.
Anyway, dreams.
And again, I wish I was having dreams. But lately I haven't been able to get to sleep due to having a song stuck in my head. The same song, for a week. It's torture. And I'm really worried about this because all this lack of sleep, some due to the song, some due to Harry Potter, I have been very lethargic this past week. I can't have that because school starts tomorrow! And I can't doze in the car, because I'll be driving the car, and that would be very dangerous.
Maybe I should go to bed right now.
Nah.

Let me tell you about the picture below.


Yes, you've seen it before! I entered it in the county fair! And boy did it win something! (Let me gloat for a minute)

Best of Show
Sweepstakes
&
1st Place!

I'm so proud of myself! I got $25 alone for that picture. Cha ching!


I got a 1st place for this one, which is also good. The composition is great, but I don't think the judges pay attention to that. I love the picture anyway!
8 dollars for that one. So all in all, I won 33 bucks! Sweet..


My dad entered this one. This one won a lot too!
I'm the second girl from the right.

Judges Choice
Reserve Sweepstakes
&
1st Place


This one did really well too!

Sweepstakes
1st Place

So basically we cleaned the house.
(Is that the phrase you use to say you kicked everyone's butt?)

I can't wait to see what we win next year!

I really must gather all my stuff for school.
Goodnight!

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

You guys always clean out the prizes at the fair!! Good job, all of them are amazing! Now take pics of all the ribbons you won.