Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Best Pals!

Veronica and I don't really have any pictures together. I don't know why... I guess we don't carry our cameras around or something. Anyway, I asked my dad if he could take some pictures of us. We decided to take them up in Kolob, because it's so beautiful up there!

Enjoy our cheesy smiles and the beautiful landscape!


Looking out at the majestic Zion














I l-o-v-e, love aspens. I LOVE ASPENS.





"Look at the limbs on those trees!" -Dad
He's the king of puns.





And last but not least, Veronica! She hates this picture, but I think it's BEAUTIFUL. Beautiful I tell you.

Ah, Kolob. I love it.  If you haven't been to Kolob or Zion, go to those places! Whatever chance you get!

Thank you so much Dad for taking these pictures! I love you!

The End.

3 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

Presh!!! That's such a pretty pic of Vero! You are beautiful as well :D

Anonymous said...

wow, these pictures are gorgeous! what a cute blog you have here! <3

The Yoder's Five said...

Awwwwwwwww! Those first few pictures in the yellow grass are in the exact spot of our wedding pics. Kolob is the best!