Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hey look, a creation!


This was my friend's birthday present. I was going to make her a patchwork bag like I did for Veronica (I neglected to take pictures of it), but I decided that I wanted to try something different. So I sat there, staring at my fabric stash, and this idea was born. My mom thought up the handle though.


I'm not very good at choosing fabric that goes together. Lucky me this was a collection.



My mom was practically swooning over the handle. It's probably because she thought it up. I must admit, it's pretty cool. Anyway, my friend really liked it, which is a plus.

I always seem to be sick. I now have a stuffy nose and I seem to be using up all the tissues in the house. At least I know that I'll be better in a few days. Hopefully.

Well, have a happy day!

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Cool!!! You need to make a quilt now! I need to boogie and start making some bags.

Wanda said...

AWWW... This one is one of my FAVORITES that you have done! Way to go you two on thinking it up :D

And I am SUPER happy that you are coming with the Laurels to Salt Lake!!!! :D