Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6 months makes the hair grow longer.

(Haha. Absence make the heart grow fonder. Gosh, I love puns.)


This is I, the first day of school. I'm tan from being out at the farm, and I had just barely trimmed my hair. I stare longingly at the computer, sad for summer to be over, and yet excited for the new school year. I'm a sophomore after all. You can still see the tired look in my eyes from waking up at 2 in the morning for a week and a half. (I had gotten back from the farm two days before this). I was rocking the Beatles shirt.


And this is me 6 months later. I'm not tan, I had just barely gotten out of the shower, and this picture was taken 5 minutes ago. I don't look as tired, and I'm rocking my school P.E shirt. I know it's not a big change, but in that first picture, my hair was SHORT. I'm growing my hair out now. It is taking forever. But, I shall prevail.

March 4th is Preference. No, I'm not going, but I am in the club that is in charge of it. So I'll be in the background... watching everybody... handing out refreshments. It'll be a blast! Plus, I'll be dressed up as an Italian baker. We'll have crepes that will blow your socks off. The theme is A Night in Paris. I'm actually really excited to decorate for it. There's going to be a huge Eiffel tower in the middle of the room! Awesome.

I do this in almost every post.

A FLOWER PICTURE.


I live for spring and summer. Those are my favorite seasons, and they have the best flowers! I simply love taking pictures of them. I'm going to miss this flower, it's at our old house. Maybe I'll have to sneak over there sometime...

Sigh... nighttime. 

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

You need to show me how to do your fancy fonts and whatnot.

I went to most of the school dances as a photographer--I only had dates for a couple of them. It's still fun just to be there!

The Mursets said...

You're pretty Meg.