Saturday, February 19, 2011

BAM.

Karate chop winter out of the way!


Have I ever mentioned that I really don't like winter? First of all, everything's dead. Second, there are very few flowers. Third, it's cold. I don't like the cold. But never mind that, Hurricane is having lovely weather. Actually, it's raining right now, but that's okay because I like rain. But I'm kind of bummed because I haven't been able to get outside to enjoy the weather. Earlier this week I got really sick with an adenoid infection. It's like strep throat, but worse. I am slowly recovering, and I can't wait to get outside.

Spring! I love spring. I was born in the spring, which makes it the best season in my perspective.


I like all flowers, except carnations. I'm not a big fan of carnations. They remind me of bowtie pasta. But I do love tulips. Tulips, poppies, sunflowers, daisies, roses, I'll take pictures of all of them.

Well, I don't really have anything to talk about. I just found that old picture of a tulip that I took and I got really excited for spring.

"Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day!"

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Carnations remind you of bowtie pasta?!?!?? Huh??? Anyways, you should learn to like them because they smell really good.