Friday, August 27, 2010

...


Mmhm. Yeah.


Yeah, basically.


Hi. Hello. How are you today? Fine? Oh that's good. Bye.

I am trying to use as little words as possible.

Some random stuff:

Megan's Typical Day

Wake up
Go to the bathroom
Get dressed
Straighten hair
Eat
Brush teeth
Go to school
Survive school
Walk home in blistering heat
Arrive home
Pour some cereal
Go on computer while cereal is getting soggy
Get off computer and eat soggy cereal
Go in room and listen to Broadway music
Sing along to said music
Go to ballet
Dance and sweat like crazy
Drive home
Just for the heck of it ask parents if we can go to Dairy Queen
I predict in my mind that they say no
They say no because I'm lactose intolerant
Arrive home
Take shower
Listen to music
Write in journal
Brush teeth
Pray & read scriptures
Settle into a peaceful sleep
Dream
Etc.

Just thought you'd like to know that information.

Nutcracker auditions tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Don't tell me to break a leg, because that just wouldn't be helpful.

And now I'm tired.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Good luck with the auditions! Oh, wait. They're already over by now. Hope they went well!

Carolina mama said...

I'm glad that you brush your teeth twice a day, and that you got some of the Nutcracker roles that you wanted. You don't want to peak too early, you know. Now you have the Spanish dance to aspire to. I'm looking forward to watching you dance the Snowflake, the Arabian, and the Flower Demi-soloist. Congrats.