Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Primer día de clases.


Today was my first day of school at the high school. It was so weird! I felt like I wasn't supposed to be there. I felt so small and insignificant. But it's better than the middle school! And you know what stinks? We are the youngest class in the school, and they pick on us! Grr... it makes me mad.

I didn't know what to do with all the time I had at lunch. I basically just sat around and wandered around the school.

La dee dah... school. School started too early this year. OH MY GOODNESS! I really need to clean my room. I still haven't unpacked from my trip from the farm. Which reminds me, I still don't have the pictures from the farm, so you will just have to wait.

Not a really eventful post... I wish we had the TLC channel so I could watch Say Yes to the Dress. It is so entertaining.

3 comments:

The Mursets said...

Glad you survived the first day! I too love that show...

~Monica

The Yoder's Five said...

Now you've got to go listen to "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift. Aaahhhh, high school. Gotta love it. You'll be in the swing of things before you know it.

Maria Nielson said...

THAT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW EXCEPT WE DON'T HAVE TV ANYMORE.