Sunday, December 6, 2009

'Ze Nutcracker

They let my dad and I come and take pictures at Nutcracker rehearsal. As you can see, we got a ton of pictures. Over 600! I only put a "few" on here to let you see the preparations for the Nutcracker. Enjoy!

Party Scene

Clara
The alternate Clara
The Party Parents doing their dance.
Drosselmier
Clara dancing with her Nutcracker

The Mechanical Doll
The Mechanical Bear


Land of Sweets/ Snow Kingdom (they are all mixed up, its hard to get them all in order when you are putting them on here)

The Nutcracker battling the Mouse King.
Marzipan
The Waltz of the Flowers
Spanish

Waltz of Flowers
Arabian
Flower Queen
Waltz of the Snowflakes
Arabian
Russian

While taking all these magnificent pictures, we caught a few funny pictures. Hee hee, these always make me laugh.


Look how high that Mouse King is leaping!


Hee hee. Look at my sister's hair.


Notice anything out of place? She had to dance the Waltz of the Flowers in her Spanish costume. Ha.

Now I have to go update you on some other things. Since this post was so long, I have decided to do a whole new post. Good day.

4 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

WOO! Shay!!! Can't wait to see him in action on stage! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No really, it all looks good. I wish I were in it with you guys.

Wanda said...

wow it looks so fun and cool I'll haft to come to the real thing do you know when you start performing?

Megan said...

I start preforming this week! Friday, Saturday, and Monday. Its gonna be great.

Wanda said...

I thought I would have some money left over from Christmas shopping to come to Nutcracker but it's not looking that way right now. I'm soo sorry I was so looking forward to coming I really was excited. pooey on me :( I hope you don't hat me to bad :r