Monday, December 21, 2009

I have been meaning to get pictures of the tree, and I finally did when there is, oh, about 5 days till Christmas. I still have to get pictures of the house.








Ooh. I love this one.

I have a question. Should I keep my hair short, or long? I can't really remember if I liked having long hair or not. I like having short hair but I can't decide...
Anyway, for the sake of having nothing to do, here are 11 facts about me.

  • Whenever I don't feel like dressing up all cute or something, I wear a tie dye shirt.
  • I like to read. A lot.
  • I have this thing were if you are using a pen that clicks open and closed and you leave it clicked open even after you are done using it, if I notice it, I will come over and click it closed.
  • I like old movies. Ones that probably only about 2% of the kids at my school have heard of. Thoroughly Modern Millie, Funny Girl, Calamity Jane, Harvey, etc.
  • I have stubby thumbs that everyone manages to notice and make fun of. I don't mind, I rather like my thumbs.
  • To make my school days more interesting, I count how many times I can get people to look at me weird. The highest number so far is 8.
  • I have a tendency to know what people are going to say before they say it.
  • I know how to clap with one hand.
  • I always stand on my toes. I do it all the time at school and think its hilarious when people look up at me in wonder, trying to figure out how I grew tall so fast. Only to see me go down to my normal height and smile at them.
  • I like dancing, singing, photography, rain, heaters, music, plays, movies, smooth pens, packages and letters in the mail, and flowers.
  • I don't like frosted beads, my feet being cold, wanting a glass of milk only to find we don't have any, math, when keys on the keyboard stick, stuck up people, people who are just plain rude, people who just don't seem to understand how to behave politely, characters in books whose names I can't pronounce, weird voices like James Taylor whose singing gives me a headache, and boring commercials.

4 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

I like the new tree!

Haha, I think James Taylor is annoying too.

Trigger said...

PS. Keep your hair short.

Carolina mama said...

I love your Christmas Tree photos. I like your hair however you wear it, but do understand when it brushes against your shoulders and drives you crazy because that's how I feel when my hair does that.
Back in the 1970's, I loved all of JT's songs. Now I only like a few and think the others are annoying.

Maria Nielson said...

I have no idea who James Taylor is. Keep your hair short ;)