Sunday, December 20, 2009

My version of a Christmas letter.


(One of my many random pictures.)

The other day my mother made me drink apple, kiwi, spinach (yes, spinach), parsley, lime, and mango juice. It was an interesting experience. We hope she doesn't come up with anymore combination's of vegetables and fruit.

I finally cleaned my room. I was going to do before and after pictures, but I decided not to. All through out my life I have been plagued with the inability to keep my room clean. Luckily, lately it hasn't looked as if a tornado ripped through my room, more like curious monkeys who threw everything on the ground. When I was littler it used to be a family event to go and see Megan's room when it was clean. Now its a "Congratulations, you can now go outside the house."

For the past year, I have developed a growing addiction to milk. I drink 2 big glasses of it everyday. I don't think I'll be breaking any bones. The only downside of that is every time we go to the store, we have to buy at least 4 gallons of milk just in case we run out by the end of the week.

Today in my Sunday school class we were asked what we wanted for Christmas. Our teacher would point to us and we would say the first thing that came into our heads. Just as my teacher pointed to me I was having a daydream about apple suckers with caramel on them. I was startled to find a finger pointing at me and I practically yelled, "CANDY!". The room was silent, and then giggles began to errupt. My point is: Don't daydream in Sunday school.

Now that I have written my life story, I must go have a glass of milk.

(My Christmas picture.)

No comments: