Sunday, July 10, 2011

Well I feel sheepish

Name that movie.

Whenever someone does a photo challenge on the blogs that I stalk (I admit it, I'm a major blog stalker), they always seem to miss a few days. I always thought: Psh, I would do it every day without fail.
Boy was I wrong. You just forget about it! 
So here are the first three days of photos:

Day 1:
Self Portrait


I'm not very good at taking self portraits. I look like I'm about to cry. But hey, my hair is looking longer! Also, my drivers license picture is not hideous. It is actually pretty good! I'm waiting to get the actual plastic one in the mail. I can't wait!


Day 2:
Your favorite shoes



It was a toss up between these two. These two are my favorite shoes... ever.
For those of you that have been reading my blog for awhile, you may know about my shoe post
I have quite an obsession with shoes. Which reminds me, I've gotten some new shoes that I haven't told you about! Don't worry, I got rid of old ones.

Day 3:
Hands


I l-o-v-e, love blossoms.

I promise I will keep up on the pictures. PROMISE. 
Meanwhile, I'll make bags.
My latest creation:


I made this summery bag for my sister in-law for her birthday! It's the normal bag pattern that I usually make, just with a huge bow. I was very tempted to keep it.

Like I said, I haven't shown you the shoes that I've gotten since my shoe post! So I quickly ran outside and took pictures of them. Just for you.  I'll even name them like I did in the post, just for old times sake.


The Newest
(I just barely got them. And I love them. Also, I jumped into the skinny jean band wagon. I quite like them!)


Mother's Favorite
(My mom really likes these. So do I!)


Quiet-and-make-your-feet-look-tiny
(These are quiet on our wood floor, which is amazing, and they make my feet look tiny!)


Wore-everyday-to-school-because-I-didn't-have-any-nice-tennis-shoes
(I got so sick of wearing these shoes, it was ridiculous. But they're still pretty nice! I've just taken a break from wearing them.)


Amazing Purchase
(These gave me a break from my All Stars. I love them!)

I have another pair of shoes that I forgot to take a picture of. So you'll just have to wait for those! I know, you're dying to see them. Patience!

Aaannndddd... my customary flower picture.


Did you know that I've taken every flower picture on this blog?!
W-o-w.

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Meg, I'm going to start borrowing a few pairs of shoes from you every time I come over. I only get maybe one new pair a year..