Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DOSCIENTOS!

This
is my 200th post.
Didn't I just barely do my 100th post? I just looked it up, it's been a year and 11 days since I did my 100th post. I guess my sense of time is all messed up because I could've sworn it was just a couple months ago.



What do I talk about?


Oh yeah, I got my driver's license!
Happy days! Freedom!
I haven't driven anywhere yet. I can't figure out where I want to drive. But who cares?! At least I have it finally.

I know, this is such an exciting 200th post, you are jumping out of your seats with excitement. So, I have decided to extend this whole thing and do a 30 day photo challenge. 
Oh no, how will I be able to do this? 30 days? That's like a month. By the time I finish I'll be a junior.
No worries. I got this.

First up:
Self Portrait

No, I'm not making these up as I go, I've got a bonafied list from Pinterest.
WhichhappenstobemyfavoritesitethatIspendhoursonjustlookingatstuff.

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

WOOOO MEG! So glad you finally got your license!!! How'd your picture look??