Monday, July 18, 2011

My mind was blown.



Sitting outside the theatre.

I saw the midnight premier of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART TWO! 
It blew my mind and I was so happy about the way it turned out. I was soooo excited to see it! We had to get tickets early because it sold out quickly!
If you haven't seen it, go see it. Now.

I have gotten behind on my picture of the day thing. So I'm going to do it... NOW!

Day 6:
Books


And that's just one shelf of my bookcase. I am major bookworm. Major.

Day 7 & 8:
High Angle and Animal


It took me FOREVER to get this picture. Minnie just wouldn't sit still! And I couldn't get a high angle picture for the life of me, so I just used this one. She's such a pretty kitty. Even though she ignores me.

Day 9:
Sunset


I actually didn't take this picture, my dad took it while we were in Hawaii. You can't really get a good picture of the sunset here unless you go up on the hill. But I've been sitting in my pajamas all day so I wasn't really up to it.


Day 10:
Fresh Fruit


Tomatos are fruit. I have proof.

Day 11:
Silhouette


It was cloudy today, so not much opportunities to get silhouette pictures. So this is what I got.

Time for nature pictures! Yay!!!







2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Yay for Harry Potter!!!! How long did you have to wait in line?

Nice pictures, as always.

Megan said...

We got there around 8:30 and waited until midnight. It was actually quite fun and exciting waiting around!