Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!

This post is dedicated to my awesome dad.


He is a master photographer! He's taught me everything I know about photography. Here are some of his amazing photos.



 My dad is an amazing man. No matter what he does, he is awesome in my eyes. I can't imagine having any other dad! He puts up with my quirks quite wonderfully, and he always keeps me on my toes! 

Things I learned from my dad:

After saying something wise and inspiring, always put 'that's what I always say' at the end of it.

When giving talks in church, don't make a huge speech about how you got called by the Bishop at the most inconvenient time in your life to give you the news that you're giving a talk. And also don't say that you prepared it last night. No one wants to know.

Don't litter.

You can never have too much junk!

More butter on things is always good.

Use the rule of thirds when taking pictures.

and...

You can make anything out of door jams!

I love you Dad!

4 comments:

The Mursets said...

Haha Love the things you learned from him!

I hope you are loving your hair!

The Yoder's Five said...

I agree with the more butter thing. Nice pictures!! Our dad is awesome!

Maria Nielson said...

I can't tell you how many times I've heard the door jams one, haha. Our dad rocks.

Carolina mama said...

Yes, he does.