Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hahahahahahahaha...ha

I laugh because it's fun. So I find things to laugh at. Here are some of the few things that I found. 
And when I say few, I mean few. I found TONS of stuff.






My dad set up a black background so we could take some cool pictures of the irises that are blooming outside our front door. I only got like two good ones, but my dad got many! He always does, he's a master.




I started summer dance classes this week. When I looked up 'tired' on Pinterest (the most fabulous site I've ever seen), this is what I got:


Basically.

BUT IT'S SO MUCH FUN!

And when I looked up 'fun' on Pinterest, this is what I got:


Okay... That's kinda random.

IT'S SO MUCH FUN!

I must go practice my tap dancing.

3 comments:

The Mursets said...

Did you end up signing up for the tap class???? I hope so!

The Yoder's Five said...

Tap! Wow, I don't think I'm coordinated enough for tap. That is a cool b/w iris photo. I've heard a lot about Pinterest, I really need to sign up.

Carolina mama said...

Shuffle hop step. Shuffle ball change.