Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tick tock

Hey, you wanna buy our house? It's pretty awesome, and... it has a pool. We did some huge improvements to the house (it used to be pink).



 I really don't have anything to talk about... have you ever wondered what my room looks like? I bet you haven't, but I'm going to show you anyway.

IT'S CLEAN!


I have decided that after I turn 16 (my birthday's on Saturday!) that I will keep my room clean. Like that will happen, but I'll try.

OH MY GOSH, my 16th birthday is on Saturday.

Flower time.





2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

That's YOUR ROOM!???! It can't be!! ;) It's strange to see that realtor's sign out in front of the house. It does look a lot better with the new coat of paint, though.

Maria Nielson said...

WOW, YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dare you to keep it that clean ;) It makes me sad to see the house up for sale. Sigh! It does look good green huh..