Sunday, April 17, 2011

¡Tengo dieciséis años!

I turned 16 yesterday. I didn't really think that I was going to have a fun birthday, because I hadn't planned anything fun. BUT THEN, my fabulous friend Wanda threw me a surprise party! It was so awesome! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Everyone who came is awesome and gorgeous! 

Top Left: Haylee, Kallie, Lindsey, Kaitlen, Yok, Deichae, Wanda, and Veronica
Bottom Left: Natasha, Kanako, Madison, me, and Megan

My lovely friends. :)


We all gathered around and discussed our first activity, making ice cream! We put all the ingredients into a tin can, duct taped it up, and started the relay race. Kicking it, a wheelbarrow race, and a three-legged race. 




The ice cream was delicious.

We then went inside and was surprised to see plastic all over the floor.  Underneath the plastic were paper "tables". We enjoyed our meal on the floor. :) I was surprised at how excited everyone was to eat on the floor!




The meal was as delicious as the ice cream. 

We then moved to another table, and enjoyed my birthday cake!


Then we moved on to present opening! I got great presents from everyone. I also got a lot of chocolate, which I was very happy about.


After present opening, we played a game called: In the Manner of the Adverb.  The game was so much fun, we played it for two hours! My mom said that she hasn't laughed that hard in a very long time.

I am so glad that Wanda planned that party. I couldn't have had a better birthday! I celebrated my actual birthday by eating at JB's, shopping, and watching some ballroom dancing. I am so tired, I almost fell asleep in church today.

Anyway, I'M 16!




1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Happy birthday!! You have some awesome friends. I've never had a surprise party before, how fun!