Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not a big fan.

I'm not a big fan of people who put bad quality cellphone pictures as their profile picture on Facebook. Was that a run-on sentence? And yet here I am, with exactly that. I feel like I'm going against all that I believe in! At least it's not one of me looking in a mirror and puckering my lips. Now that's a big pet peeve of mine.

Here is the picture. Bad quality (shiver...), and bad lighting. But who cares?! I like my earrings.


Whilst battling over whether I feel okay having a bad quality picture on Facebook, I planned my seminary devotional. It's going to be on Easter! I picked this particular time to give it because I love to talk about Easter, and I don't want someone going up there with a bored look on their face just to read a scripture mastery. That's another one of my pet peeves. So I am going all out. Actually, all I'm doing is showing a video from lds.org, and reading a scripture. But it's going to be PROFOUND I tell you. PROFOUND. 
Here ya go.



2 Nephi  2:6-8

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

That's a really pretty picture of you!