Monday, March 14, 2011

3.14

I smell like baby spit. But that's okay because we have hyacinths in our yard! These lovely smelling flowers are the highlight of my life. I could spend all day smelling them. But it's been impossible to get what I consider a good picture of them. SIGH. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for good lighting at all that jazz.



I personally love the light pink ones. I'm not a big fan of pink, but these sure are gorgeous!

We also have plum blossoms and lavender in our yard, but the blossoms don't smell like anything, and the lavender hasn't bloomed yet.



I was going to clean my room today, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Instead I'm celebrating Pi Day!

HAPPY PI DAY!

2 comments:

The Mursets said...

Wait...why do you smell like baby spit?? The flowers look pretty!

The Yoder's Five said...

You don't like PINK?!?!??!!?

I'm jealous that you have flowers in bloom already.