Monday, March 29, 2010

The Facebook question.

What's on your mind?

Do you really want to know what is on my mind? Okay then, here goes.

Why do I eat food while watching the t.v. show Bones? If I didn't have such amazing control over my gag reflexes, I would throw up everywhere. But I still watch it, it fascinates me.

Who decided where the letters on the keyboard should go?

Who decided that the notes on a scale could only go from A to G?

Who decided that puke green should be a color in the crayon box?

I wonder where the Three Nephites are.

When is the Second Coming? (That question is constantly on my mind)

How come dandelions are so awesome?

Whoever found out what the speed of light is, must have had a lot of time on their hands.

I wonder what last nights dream meant. It was really weird.

Why can't I ever retain measuring information in my head? Such as, how many quarts are in a gallon?

Cameras are amazing.

Why do I stay up so late when I know that I will regret it in the morning?

I can't ever remember a time when I didn't know how to read. I love to read.

What pictures should I hang up in my room?

Are the 1900's the only time people referred to years as the "twenties", or the "sixties"?

Why can't I ever seem to keep my room clean?

Has anyone noticed that I switched my blog name from "Simply Delightful Photography", to just plain "Simply Delightful"? Its been that way for about 2 months.

When will that stubborn cherry tree finally blossom?

I always tell myself that if I had the chance, I would go bungee jumping. But if I actually could, would I?

I am so excited that my best friend can come with me to Girls camp this year.

Why do I procrastinate so much?

I'm going to go take some pictures of those tulips that are just blooming.

And saying that, that is what I am going to do. Have a great spring day!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Something to be happy about:

laughing till you cry

2 comments:

Carolina mama said...

Not to worry...the cherry tree is getting ready to blossom. Then it will be a cheery tree.

The Yoder's Five said...

Bungee jumping??!?? Are you crazy!?