Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3.24.10

I was going to put a poem on here, but all the poems about spring that I could find talked about April. And since its not April yet... I decided not to.

As soon as I got home today, I went to go get the mail. I know, it sounds like a great start to a great story. Not really. The only thing that happened is I realized that even more blossoms and flowers are coming up! I was so happy that I skipped all the way home and got out my camera.

So here are some captured images of spring.









I would write more but my hands are freezing cold, making it hard to type.

Have a happy spring!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something to be happy about:

uncrinkled aluminum foil

3 comments:

Project Maniac said...

I love that flowers can make you so happy and brighten your day. I wonder what magic they contain that they are able to do that. I want some. Anyway, every time I see the bulbs that I planted flower in our front yard I smile and am happy.

Carolina mama said...

You take awesome photos of awesome flowers.

Wanda said...

I LOVE the flowers they are so beautiful :)