Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sigh....

Sigh... is exactly how I feel. If I could put my feelings in one word right now, it would be sigh...
I don't know why I feel like that right now. Maybe its because my head hurts, maybe its because this gloomy and rainy weather is getting me down, maybe its because my quilting fabric hasn't come in the mail yet, maybe its because I can't wait to see the last episode of Emma on PBS tomorrow, or maybe its because I'm cold. I don't know what it is.

OR maybe it is because I put a Swan Lake Ballet dvd on our queue on Netflix and it hasn't come yet, leaving me to listen longingly to the music and thinking how much I would like to dance Odette and Odile, only to remember that I cannot do foutes, let alone 32.

Maybe it is because I cannot for the life of me think of anything to put on my blog. Or maybe it is because I have run out of books to read. Maybe it is because the only socks I could find today are purple, which when paired with green shoes remind me not so fondly of Barney.

Maybe it is because there are no flowers to take pictures of yet, maybe it is because I can't stand the site of trees without leaves, maybe it is because my favorite show Merlin, won't be coming back on until September. Maybe it is because this months issue of Consumer Reports failed to have funny blooper ads on the last page of the magazine.

Maybe it is because the new Facebook page confuses me, maybe it is because the new Raisin Bran we got tastes like wood. Maybe it is because my Foods teacher just had her baby and now she is going to be gone for six weeks, leaving us with a substitute. Maybe it is because of all the ruckus the machines outside are making as they work on the road.

I don't know what it is.