Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I just like to be alone with my thoughts. I'm not really what you would call a people person. Today I looked outside my window and thought: Wow! What a beautiful day! Pay in mind it was still a hundred degrees outside, but it looked pretty! So I walked outside and wandered around my neighbors' yards, taking pictures of flowers. Turns out, during the summer there aren't very many flowers. It's too hot for them in Hurricane. But there were a few pretty ones.








I wandered around for about an hour, just walking around the neighborhood. Sure, I was hot and sweaty afterwards, but it was peaceful and quiet. I like to think, I'm a thinker. I like to go into deep thought. When I do that, I usually close myself up in my room, lay on my bed, and listen to classical music.

I don't really know why I am telling you this... I guess it is just to explain why I am so distant sometimes. Thinking... I like it. I also like to be alone. I guess deep thought and being alone sort of tie in together.

Deep... thought... is coming onto me....

Good day fellow thinkers.

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Now I want to go and plant some marigolds.

Carolina mama said...

Now I want to go and think something...I think you are a great daughter, a great photographer, and a great blogger.