Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just one of those posts.

Warning: Lots of pictures that don't really have to be there, but I put them on there anyway.

This is just one of those posts where I ramble. I ramble most of the time... But this is just plain rambling.

Now that I have established that I am going to ramble, I'll ramble.

I don't know what my favorite season is. I hate winter, so thats out. I love spring, fall, and summer. It seems like there are only a few times a year when the temperature is just perfect. Sometimes fall and spring can be too cold. I like summer because of the heat. I like the scalding heat, I just never go out in it. I have a weird relationship with the seasons. But, I'll be living with them for the rest of my life, so... I'll just stop talking about them.

Hurricane is too hot and dry to have dew in the morning, so I made my own with spit. Just kidding, I did it with a hose.





BAM! I found out why I love the warm months. The flowers.


The only thing that I don't like about summer is, THERE IS NO DANCE. I can dance in the kitchen and whatnot, but I don't do it with the proper tecnique. I've tried, but my floor is too slippery to do it correctly. So I stick to jazzy forms of dancing.


I miss pointe shoes. It seems weird that I would miss something that hurts my toes. But I do anyway.


I miss stretching. I hate barre work, but I still miss it.






I still can't believe that I was able to balance enough to take that picture. I was SO sore afterwards.



I miss my ballet friends too. We do some pretty crazy stuff.

I am STILL trying to decide if I want long hair again. It is such a hard decision. I don't even remember what it was like to have long hair! Oh the trials I go through... just kidding.

Here are some pictures of me with long hair. Tell me what you think!





Or maybe I should just stick with short hair...



I have also been debating on whether I should get straight across bangs, or just leave them the way they are. I haven't had them in awhile.


Anyway.


I know it sounds weird, but I am actually excited for school to start again! I love summer, but I don't really do anything. Plus, at school I get to see people! I miss not seeing people. I'm not excited for the school work, and I've heard some horror stories about P.E.. But, after this year, I'll only have two more years of school left! Isn't that weird? I think so.

It is amazing how long cockroaches can live. I mean seriously, JUST GET OVER WITH IT AND DIE!

Sorry, I'm prone to spontaneous outbursts of randomness.

They are doing roadwork outside our house. It is just plain annoying to wake up to rumbling and vibrations in the ground. I'm getting thrown around with all these rumblings and whatnot. I'm pretty sure it's mixing up my insides into a casserole.

Just so you know, I'm still obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender. I am trying to convince my dad to let me go to the premier of it. PLEASE DAD, PLEASE!

Enough of my rambling. Good day!

2 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

I think you should grow your hair out ;) With me ;)

The Yoder's Five said...

Keep it short! (shoulder-length-ish) You look older that way.