Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another nephew to love!

Yesterday morning my 2nd nephew was born! He is so cute! His name is
Luke Toy Yoder
He looks exactly like Mark (I think all their kids will). I haven't gotten to see him yet, but I am going up today. I can't wait to hold him!

Poor Madelyn was there when he was born! Melissa was supposed to be induced on October 1st, but he came early! Since it was unexpected, they had to take Madelyn along.
She sure loves her baby brother!
I have jokingly told everyone that I am going to nickname him Luke Skywalker. Maybe even just Skywalker. But don't worry Melissa, I won't do that. Well, maybe every once in awhile, but not all the time.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

THAT IS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!
I had no idea Melissa was pregnant. that's so cool :) and he is sooo cut far cuter then look Skywalker (but that is a good nick name) well awesome... "sigh" I just love knew borns :) AND HE'S SOOO CUTE =D

Megan said...

Yes, it is cool! I love new borns too.

The Yoder's Five said...

I can't wait for you to meet him, Meg! He's even cuter than he was yesterday.

Wanda said...

so sorry I didn't call or any thing but I'm not going to be able to do the shirt to day :) (real bummer for you I know :) well thank you any ways I 'll just go as perfectly awesome me jk :) well thanks again