Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9-22-09

Since I have not done a new post in awhile, I will tell you what I am going to be doing this week! Last Friday I got home from school, checked my email, and went instantly bored. So, I went into the sewing room. I always find things to do in there. So I looked around, and lo and behold, I found a skirt pattern and some fabric. So, I made a skirt. It took me 2 hours and 16 minutes. I had a very sore back after. Anyway, I don't have a picture of the one I made. But, I am making three more this week and I have pictures of the fabric I'm using. Viola.



3 comments:

Wanda said...

thats sooo cool you can doo that and they look rely good I have said it ones and ill say it again you are amazing

Megan said...

Haha, thanks! If I can get your measurements and some more fabric, I might make you one!

The Yoder's Five said...

CUTE FABRIC!!!!!!! I want to see the finished projects.