Sunday, December 11, 2011

Heyhihello.


Look dad, it's a post!


I have neglected my blog! That has never happened before... there's always a first, isn't there? It's been a busy couple of months. I've been running on a little bit of sleep and applesauce! 
This Friday is the beginning of our Nutcracker performances. I'm so excited, but I'm very nervous at the same time. We've been rehearsing so much, it's bound to be good!




My mom is Mother Hubbard this year! She's so cute.

Last week the performance group that I'm in performed at Christmas in Dixie. We wore flapper dresses and danced to a song called Bassa Nova. We were moving so fast the whole time, the only pictures we got were blurry!


Our family got together for Thanksgiving and we took a family picture. This is probably the first time that nobody has been pregnant or crying! We're a rather handsome bunch, aren't we?


I promise not to neglect my blog anymore.
I promise to be more interesting.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Welcome back. Meg! I am jealous that y'all are dancing and I am not. Can't wait to see The Nutcracker.