Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pas de chat, jeté, pirouette, glissade, arabesque. Gah!

Yesterday I had Nutcracker auditions. It was very nerve wracking. They said that they are going to post the parts that we got on Monday. I'm getting a bit antsy. So the parts that I could possibly get are:
Marzipan.
Russian.
Arabian. (I really want this one)
Snow.
And Flower.

I am pretty sure that I am going to get the Snow and Flower dances. But I want to get something else! But I will have to live with what I get. Anyways, wish me luck!

3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Oooo both the Waltz of the Flowers and the Waltz of the Snowflakes are REALLY LONG dances. I'd be surprised if I could huff and puff through one of them. Then again, you're way younger than I am and actually in shape. Let us know what you get!!

Carolina mama said...

Meg, you are beautiful and graceful and will do fantastically well in whatever dances they give you!

Wanda said...

good luck ;)